Spring is here!!
Here at Camp Bethel,
We're excitedly making plans and getting outside to make them happen... as the weather gets better and better! Upcoming events include an Alumni Weekend, Pastors' Brunch, and of course camps are on their way!
Message us by phone, email, or social media to be added to our email list so we can keep you up to date.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
There's lots to come as we dive into our second spring with Camp Bethel's Reboot!
- Friday, May 27-Sunday, May 29- Alumni Weekend - Come celebrate the good things God has done through Camp Bethel and dream with us about the next season. The weekend begins with Friday night snacks and fellowship and includes Saturday meals, prayer walk/tour, and a celebratory service. Join us for Sunday morning continental breakfast and prayer walk before 10:45am checkout. Reserve your Alumni Weekend spot!
- June 13-July 31st - Youth/Young Adult Summer Staff - Summer staff arrives for a week of work and training before we dive into our summer programming. Interested in being part of our vibrant, Jesus-loving crew? We're looking for mature, fun, and servant-hearted youth and young adults (ages 14+, with priority given to young adults and older teens). Download your application (extended deadline - due May 10)!
- June 22-25th - Middle School Camp - In a new format, we invite junior high students to join us with their church groups for awesome teaching, worship, and camp FUN. We are working with area churches to create a growing environment where follow-up and encouragement isn't just for a week. Email Brian for more information. Planning meeting via zoom is coming up!
- June 28-July 2 - High School Camp - As we seek to more intentionally invest in connecting generations to Christ and to each other, we invite high school students to join us with their church groups for awesome teaching, worship, and crazy camp FUN. We are working with area churches to create a nurturing environment where follow-up and encouragement is connected to trusted adults in their own community. Email Brian for more information. Planning meeting via zoom is coming up!
- September 2-5th - Family Camp Weekend - A favorite for decades, our fall Family Camp is an incredible time to reconnect with your family, get out in nature, play, and rest! Book your stay for Labor Day Family Camp!