Family Camp - Are you coming?
July was packed with youth camps and we are so excited to be gearing up for fall. But before that, we have Labor Day Weekend
Sign up today - spaces are filling quickly.
Message us by phone, email, or social media to be added to our email list so we can keep you up to date.
Be sure to follow us on Instagram and Facebook!
There's lots to come as we wrap up summer and dive into our second fall with Camp Bethel's Reboot!
- Ladies' Study: We're wrapping up our current series "More Than Anything | Loving God Above Anything Else" by Daily Grace Co. (click link to order yours and search "idols"; currently on sale!) and will begin our next study in September! Watch here or on Facebook for more details.
- The Outpost Coffeeshop: Open weekly to the community for coffee and snacks with special events; available for small group reservations. Learn more here and watch our Facebook and Instagram pages for updated schedule!
- Family Camp Weekend : September 2-5th - A favorite for decades, our fall Family Camp is an incredible time to reconnect with your family, get out in nature, play, and rest! Book your stay for Labor Day Family Camp!
- College Retreat: October 7-8th - Young adults are invited for a fun, relaxing, and growing weekend with guest speakers and special musical guests.
- Fall Festival: TBD - A community-wide event with outdoor activities, marshmallow roasting, music, The Outpost open for business and more to be announced!
- The Heart of Christmas: December 10 - A special evening for families to celebrate the birth of Jesus and enjoy quality time together.